Woke up today morning, feeling the morning breeze...the wind...and the cold.
Been raining for the past 2 days already, and it's really cool to have natural airconditioning at this point of time, after a period of hot and dry weather. Well, TRIED to study in this good-to-sleep weather, but failed quite miserably.
Then again, nah...
Exams are really a killer. You kill millions of brain cells each day trying to force in things which you might not use in the future, or have no use before, or do not know what the hell you are learning it for.
On top of that, you just get results, but do not know where the mistake lies, what it is, or whether any of the information you know of is correct in the first place.
Basically, you think you know everything, but you do not know what you don't know. What an irony.
Was doing Maths and Marketing the whole of today, been a killer. Looking at my helpsheet, there was a sense of satisfaction (and therefore I shalt not throw it away after exams) on completing it, but I kept thinking what else should be added, or have I missed out any important formulae. Looking at the past year question pretty much sucked as well. Trying to attempt them, using the "tricks" we've been taught...and I think to myself, what's the use of all these? Is there an application which we can put these into good use?
Marketing was still alright, at least I could relate to the current ME. Haha. Price, Product, Place, Promotion, the Consumer Buying Process, the AEITA model, the utilities given by a product, the values consumers look at when making a purchase, the channel intermediaries...The list just goes on.
Crap. This ain't supposed to be some MKT1003 blog. This is a blog of today.
Life has pretty much hit a all-time low. No runs, no outings, no movies. Just plain me sitting in front of stacks of papers and textbooks, each screaming at me as if saying "Read me first!" And pimples appear as if landmines have just been spread over the entire planet.
And I did, and 3 are out of the door as I speak. Banished from my room...till I find suitable buyers for them.
2 more to go, before the semester draws to a close...finally. 
Current Mood:
Cold
Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
3 Responses to
Cheer up!
See, our horrible marketing is done already, yay!
hahaha... Though damn, i really hope i 'u' it, if not... *tears hair out*
Yes i agree exams are rubbish...we dont even know what we're right or wrong in!
SHItee! I mean, i hope i 's' it & not 'u' it...
Arggghhh..choy choy choyyyyy
Heya =)
Yea, I'm so glad it's all over. Dumping the texts into wastepaper basket was a way to relieve stress. Haha. Then again...I need to sell them to the next batch of MKT students.
*evil thoughts on how to sell it*
I guess I wasn't that sad over marketing...after all, it's a social skill which we all possess ;)
Something to say?