The End

And the end...was it beautiful?

To me, it wasn't. In fact, a horrid way to end. After weeks (or days) of studying and preparation, it turned out to be like this.

Exam strategy? None.

And there goes the module which I had the greatest confidence in.

Perhaps, "confidence breeds complacency" is true. After all, I had concentrated mostly on my other modules, especially Physics and Marketing. The stack of books and notes was tremendous (below)

The Stack!


And perhaps, the day just wasn't smooth sailing after all. Firstly, I forgot to bring my waterbottle with me into the exam hall (which is usu the case); Secondly, I forgot my desk number at the start.

And looking at the questions, I just fumbled as I thumbed the pages, uncertainty grew, and all there was left as a huge black void.

Guess I should just enjoy the hols, since the results are of no consequence...You can only look forward to the future, reminiscence the past, and live the present.

All Together

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There it goes!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There it goes again!


Darned, the Serway textbook was too huge for my wastepaper basket. Maybe a lighter would suffice

Time to watch the movies I've always wanted to, go out with friends I've always wanted to be with, enjoy sports, enjoy nature and a whole lot more.

Hopefully, Dec will be much better...

Current Mood: Exhausted

Current Music: Wu Yue Tian - Sun Wu Kong