Bowling - $11.00 for 3 games
Dinner - $14.20
Mahjong Session - $9.40
Time spent with friends - Priceless.
For everything else, you just need...friends.
And I just about ended my year with a bowling, dinner and a DMJ session with different groups of friends. Sure is a far cry from the treks I have, and it's back to good 'ol boring Singapore.
Just feeling the mood becoming better. Maybe I should just not think so much of other stuff and other people, let time tell, 'cos...I think that I might have really caused surprise by telling so early.
*sigh*
Another late night...hopefully I recover...Else, I shall usher in the New Year with a sore throat, lotsa phelgm and a bad voice.
Luckily, I've not placed outings on tomorrow...and I doubt I'll get the chance to.
Current Mood:
Sick
Current Music: Yong Bang - Zhe Me Hai Shi Mei Ren Ai
Posted In:
NUS
.
By Zεηιτħ
2 Responses to
Well done!
[url=http://rygutytb.com/ymss/lurq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ejbhcaxn.com/xdry/xyhm.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
http://rygutytb.com/ymss/lurq.html | http://uqgzipxj.com/wjbq/ilqx.html
Something to say?