It's the last day of 2005...!
And a day more before the start of 2006.
Counting down the hours, 13 more hours to go.
Holidays was SUPER happening, imagine, a month of holidays gone in just a wink of an eye, and I'm barely at home for half the month!
And my energy level just dropped to an all-time low. Maybe. Maybe it's time to cool it off, sit back, relax, not talk so much, and see how things go. Be quiet. Shut up. Rot at home. Things like that.
To top it off, I'm ushering a New Year in a bad condition. Flu, cough, runny nose. Geez. How bad can this week get?
And get my runs back in shape. Geez. It's time to make some personal goals this coming year. 
And this is the time for some reflections...2005 was really such an eventful year, at least for the second half of the year that is.
Army - ORDed after extension of 1 more month to help out in events and taking part in competition. What was the motivation for extension? I din really have one. Money? Nah...I guess I still like the Army in more ways than 1. Was really sad to leave the place, because I felt that it was a place where you get to know more people, handle different types of people, and at the same time learn about new things which you might never have the chance to.
In a way, it was where I opened up and learnt new things. Got to do stuff which would be useful in the civillian workplace (and that depends whether I go into that particular field of job). Still miss the people there, that's for sure.
NUS - Started NUS life with a big bang, tried on a new personality, a more open one. More or less worked, 'cos you get to interact with people who are also so 'high' and 'onz' about orientation camps and outings. It was a sheer cry from what I had experienced in sec sch and JC days, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
But deep inside the personality still remains. Quiet. Require a time to think and ponder.
School seemed okay, with many friends I know of being in the same class as me, in Chemical Engineering. Was unanimously 'voted' to be class rep of 5B (not without much complain!) but I guess it's alright. Just knew that I would not be so free to keep organising outings, 'cos for the first year it's still difficult to keep the class together. Cliques play a part.
ROVERS - Just about the best time I had in my life in NUS. I guess my life in NUS just perked joining the club, as treasurer. Although the job is pretty mundane and require independent working with a dependable nature, I found time for interaction with other members of the committee. I just love ROVERS, and I won't mind 4 years of my life doing trekking in holidays, which just feels shiok.
In the span of 5 months or so, many events happened...
Cyclohunt
Trips
More Trips
Even More Trips.
Haha...I guess if you read earlier posts the trip reflections are pretty much there already.
Run - 2005 is really a great year for running, and I challenged myself by taking part in competitions for the first time. Although not the faster runners, still it was really good to try out the New Balance Real Run, Mizuno Wave Run, AHM 21km and the Standard Chartered Marathon. A bold challenge to myself indeed, for I had planned to have a try at the 42.195km. The ultimate challenge for me.
Phew...time to take a break...realised that the above is just but a summary of main events which had happened this year...time to go out for some K-ing 
And later...the top 100 songs of 2005 countdown! Haha!
Current Mood:
Pensive
2 Responses to
Great work!
[url=http://zarmtasc.com/zoaz/vhuf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://htwdacya.com/trtl/atxh.html]Cool site[/url]
Great work!
http://zarmtasc.com/zoaz/vhuf.html | http://nhdstxxh.com/copz/ecuy.html
Something to say?