Merry Xmas to all!

Was feeling a little sad and depressed yesterday evening, with some bad news and replies which I've already anticipated but never wished it would happen.

Went down to Paradiz Centre at night, the place with the free open-air stage and performance, listening to the slow melodic chinese songs. Really helps. A LOT.

Then met Jiahui and a group of friends for some LAN gaming, taking some stress out. Did it? I'm unsure.

Anyway, fast forward to today.

Sitting in front of the computer.

Wondering what to do with the last 7 days of 2005.

3 days of Ophir trekking, 1 day of washing tents.

4 days down, 3 days to go. Not to mention, a New Year's Eve.

And I din manage to ask people out for that special day. Should I? I'm unsure myself, even.

But anyway, this is the season of jolly (and folly? Haha). So wishing all, a wonderful Christmas!

Maybe I would end up celebrating Christmas alone too....sigh.

Current Mood: Confused

Current Music: Eason Chan - Lonely Christmas