Narnia

Awesome, captivating...

And I think that some scenes are really damn seh. Especially prior to the last battle, the scenes of drawing of swords. Momentarily, I felt that it was THE scene I've been wanting to see.

Not to mention, the great battle.

I've been a fan of this series, the Chronicles of Narnia. When I learnt of its movie production 2 years back, I was very very excited. A search of my old books only turned up 2 of the 7 books in the series, as I waned to just refresh my memory of the entire story.

I felt sucked into the movie, especially from the time where the Ice Queen started to show Edmund her evil nature, and the "icing" of the Faun, due to Edmund's betrayal.

Many themes stuck in my mind throughout this movie, including that of kinship and trust. It was a great movie, and I enjoyed it very much.

After the movie, we managed to catch Huan Liang in action at his Christmas Caroling session at the Paragon. Slight drizzle did not dampen our spirits, as the whole of Orchard Road seemed transfixed on the Christmas mood.

Went to granny's place to celebrate 冬至, and meet up with my cousins for a while. It's good to be back with family, but somehow or rather, times have changed. I just feel it. Nonetheless, it was great being with them for the littlest of things, including dinner.

Current Mood: Happy

Current Music: Fun Factory - I Love You