A new year, a new beginning...
And I'm still awake now, sitting in front of my computer, listening to 93.3FM, and periodically checking my handphone...
What is keeping me awake till now? 3 hours into the new year.
Nothing much, just some thoughts in my mind. And hoping against all odds for a message to sneak through.
On top of that, simply to enjoy the nice chinese songs 93.3FM will play at such timings. Simply invigorating.
Went out for K-Box at TPY with Joyce, Minghui and Yi Si yesterday (as in NY Eve). We simply sang from 2pm till 8.30pm, and the K-Box people did not give a hoot about us! Wow!
After the K-ing session, it was back home, watching TV, a re-telecast of Hollow Man on Channel 5, soccer on ESPN, and channel 8's Jackie Chan movies. Sheesh. How lame can Singapore TV get?
Wished I had actually jio-ed someone earlier to go for a countdown party downtown, or meet up for some dinner and bbq, or even a walk in the park. It would be much better than sitting down in front of the computer, waiting for the time to pass you by.
And I called about 10 minutes before midnight, managed to hold a 3 minute conversation, which I'm really happy to have, considering the awkwardness we had after my confession.
Just mentally took note of my resolutions for 2006, but maybe, I'll pen down those which I feel can be said here (not in any order of importance):
1) Get my 1-star kayaking cert!
2) Participate in at least ONE adventure race this year. Oh yea. Sounds interesting!
3) Train up my swim and/or bike, aim to take part in school-based triathlon, if not, at least the Singapore Dualthon.
4) Improve my timings for my 10km, 21km and 42km this year.
5) Go for more trips with Rovers, aim to go Berkelah, Stong and hopefully Mt Kinabalu.
6) Get better results for my studies, improve CAP.
7) -Reserved-
8) -Reserved-
That's for now...yupz. Time to sleep....It's no point waiting...I think. 
Current Mood:
Pensive
Current Music: 93.3FM
4 Responses to
Hmmm...Looks like you've got a lot of running to do this coming semester. Better not let it compromise on item number 6!
Yea I realise that too...
Sigh, this sem would not be that bad compared to the previous one, which offers a lot of runs above 10km.
BTW, do I know u? =)
Of course you know me!
You always sigh don't you?
Hmm...are u Qingyi?
Something to say?