
I can't believe we're so lucky today. Haha! And I managed to get my jeans! Thanks lots! 
3 days and 23 hrs more to CNY! Woohoo! Hongbao season's here!
Current Mood:
Happy
Current Music: Till The End

I can't believe we're so lucky today. Haha! And I managed to get my jeans! Thanks lots! 
3 days and 23 hrs more to CNY! Woohoo! Hongbao season's here!
Current Mood:
Happy
Current Music: Till The End
4 Responses to
haha welcome..eh tat smiley look ugly..mouth too big..haha..hmm reallie made a HUGE round hor..hmm anw thanx for the eeyore too!!now can form a family liao..haha :)
I think the mouth will laugh till sore haha!
Yea! Show me the family some day...haha :)
haha u want the extended family also..lolx..
hmm yah see the side of the mouth already red liao lor..give it a break man..
Ya lor, cant wait to see. How extended can it be? Haha...We shall see :)
Red liao, must be u pinch one right? *haha*
(I'll give it a break, but now I'm paying for it to laugh so....*haha*)
Something to say?