The state of tiredness

Have you ever woken up feeling groggy and wishing you had more sleep, even though you already had 8 hours of decent sleep?

Have you ever went running and feeling tired barely 10 mins into the run?

Have you ever felt back aches and muscle aches all over?

Have you ever had a tinge of feeling exhausted and wishing you had more time to rest and catch up on a lotta things which you had wanted to do?

I'm experiencing them all now. Sighz. And what Kossy told me before, about wanting to do everything, to have a busy life, and to do well in all I do, is finally taking its toll (I think?)

Dualthon is just 2 days away, and today's biking on Enping's racer helped to calm my nerves, knowing that with the same energy, I could travel further, and most importantly, faster.

But the run after that felt totally off. Could not get my rhythm in check. Mental fatigue? Exhausted? I'm unsure.

Just knew that once I'm on buses, I'm prone to immediately falling asleep.

And I'm not embarrassed to say that I've passed my stop multiple times already. Imagine you wake up and realise you're in the terminal, totally missing your stop by 30 mins.

Just gimme more hours, com'on, I need 48 hours a day...

Current Mood: Tired

Current Music: Lin Jun Jie - Cao Cao