Champs League Night + Tut + Project = Dead Meat

But this post is not about those above. Granted that any one of those 3 which comes to me will surely sap the energy outta me, I'm just gonna post one away for now.

1:40am. *YAWN*

Prepared Chem Lab stuff for tomorrow, gotta do project research tomorrow, due this Friday! Argh. How come time flies? But never mind...at least (i think) I've an idea how to make the whole 'story' flow...

Champs League matches...another 1.5 hours to go, during that time I'll finish up my tutorial (maybe?)

And other side issues keep bugging me. Sigh. But I've not even taken up the approach to tell her what I feel. Oh well. Studies first. Other things can wait. I'm already desperately f**ked by my results so far, it can't get worse... What can you do now? It's already like dat...so just gotta do all the best for this coming essay. And I hope so too...

Who said being sick 3 weeks ago was great? I hope you take back your words, 'cos I did not benefit at all. Not a slightess bit. (I think a lotta ppl did say that o.O)

Anyway, The Wicked is a great site to go to when you're bored (like me now typing this blog). It's a great exercise for your brains, and I'm now happily on level 30, interpreting various clues. Reminds me of the Viridian Room series.

Time to slog on...

Current Mood: (Terribly) Awake

Current Music: Guang Liang CD