April Fools' Day!

Luckily, today is a weekend.

Which means, no April Fools' jokes being held. Haha.

Yesterday was dear's birthday, her 20th. Yupz, and it was quite a sombre (?) affair. But well, who could've guessed that last minute changes to each other's plans led to something totally different? Guess that's the beauty of uncertainty.

Project is over and done with! Spent the last few precious hours to clear up certain parts of our project with Anqi, since Jiahui was not going to school. But at least we managed to fix certain potential problems. Okay, maybe I was getting frutstrated then. Hehs. Must credit Anqi for not getting much shuteye...so...sleep tight ger! *winks*

Today, went out with Lai Yee to ge the tents for Rovers. But, the tent I got, the 8-man tent, is WRONG! Ugh. Damn pissed. But never mind, this means that I can go back and change for the OL 6-man tent which I've been eyeing for some time. Guess I'll have to depend on 2 new brands for our tents: Winning and ASK (o.O")

Not to mention, the Sports Connection sales people did not even seem to know their products, other than saying that "It's cheap" and "50% stopping soon!"

Well, I looked at it and it seemed pretty alright, but the lack of space restricted me from opening out the tent and setting it up to see if it was to our requirements. When I did that at home, I was shocked to see ventilations on top! Argh!

What a day. Now, gonna sleep, and return that tent for exchange.

Troublesome shopkeepers.

*mumble grumble*

P.S. I wouldn't have blogged if someone had not poked me for an update. Haha. Lab reporting now....ciaoz~

Current Mood: Sleepy