So...so...so...sad.
Oh well...it just means that I'm one step closer to recovery! Whee~! Soon, I can eat the stuff I want (after 40days? o.O") and enjoy the things I wanna do!
(Read: Sentosa, KTV, Movies, chill with friends, enjoy time with YOU, running (do I REALLY enjoy?) and most imporantly, TREKKING!)
Oh yes, I'm in love with trekking. Well, it just sorta came to me that trekking was something which I liked, and it sure feels different from the days of Army where you had to lug a rifle together with a SBO full of useless stuff you do not require (other than the bullets) and a field-pack full of clothes (and some stuff which you OBVIOUSLY won't need, but the reason for being there is...uh.... o.O")
It's been some time since I've come across people so into trekking and the great outdoors. Which is real good since they could potentially be part of us, the Rovers family. Their passion is what drives the club, and all alumni who still have the passion will join and help out in whatever treks possible!
Apart from that, trying to do work is a pain in the ass head. Having a headache does not help matters, nor does having itchy skin boost one's energy level to study more. More often than not, I would go to sleep to prevent myself from going to scratch those pox-illated parts.
Sigh, life's such a bore. But at least the lecturers and tutors are kind and understanding, asking me to recover first before re-arranging an alternative test date.
So many things to rearrange. Stupid disease virus. And yes, NOBODY comes to visit me. Not you, You, YOU nor YOU. *points in the crowd*
Okay, enough of blabbering. Time to revise, on the comfort of my bed, since I'm strictly allowed to be in bed only. Geez.
Results for my recent dualthon are out. Pretty lousy timings, since I had rode my bike down in the morning prior to the event (which equals to 10km++ of warmup. Is that COOL or what?!)
Run 1 (10km): 00:48:55
Bike (36km): 01:32:32
Run 2 (5km): 00:45:18
Total: 03:06:44
Position: 101/164 (completed)
Pretty lousy 2nd run, the 5km one. I actually am surprised with my 10km run, which I thought was much much slower than I had predicted. I was off my normal pace, but guess I wasn't. The bike part was hampered by 3x calf strains in the first 2 rounds, but I guess I managed to hit a pretty decent timing considering that I had not trained much for the event, only riding Enping's bike 2 times prior to the event. But I was definitely more confident on the road bike. The last 5km was a total horror. The reason for such a long time was that both my thigh and calf muscles pulled and I had to be helpless for about 5 minutes, while stretching it. On top of that, I had walked for quite a distance along the route. How am I NOT surprised my final timing would be like that?
Never mind, there's always a next time :)
Current Mood:
Battling the DISEASE! DIE!!!!
Current Music: Daniel Chan - Qian Nu You Hun
3 Responses to
dun die
I think I wun die....not yet...Hehs -_-"
Hmmz...I think the first is Enping...? Or am I mistakened?
Maybe it's the START of an epidemic o.O"
Something to say?