Down...but not OUT!

Bad news: Officially down with chicken pox, out with a week of MC for now, depends on situation come next Monday. Which means, I can't take my FNA2002 test this coming Friday. Ugh. How disappointing. Cannot run, cannot go out, life just dulled.

Good news: I get to accompany my mum at home (READ: Enforced stay-at-home-disease) and I get to read up more, revise and of course...Sleep!

I've never had such a long stay at home since I joined Rovers already...when it is school term, you go to school everyday, and return home in the evenings/nights, then it is back out to school again. Saturdays and Sundays? With friends and maybe family...but it does not beat a week at home! o.O"

Holidays consisted of just going out for treks, movies and trying to jio friends for more activities. And that's how life went...uh-huh.

And time for revision + sleep too....din realise how much I missed these 2...^_^



I'll be back!

Current Mood: Sick

Current Music: Cai Chun Jia - You Yi Tian Wo Hui