Maybe...

When you're in a r/s, you'll truly understand what you want in your partner, what are the failings you have as his/her other half, and what are the values you look out for in your other half.

*smiles*

Just a random thought, again.

Another day of studying, and I'm still very slow. Sigh. I need to really buck up. CM revision tomorrow + finish up my MA HS, should be just nice. Maybe I'll wait till later to get my past year papers done.

Watched a movie with dear today, was at this free screening of Singapore Dreaming (READ: local film) and I had pretty much disliked the idea of watching it 'cos (1) It's going to be exams soon! (2) I din want to wake up so early to watch a movie, regardless whether it is free or not.

But oh well, went I did. Besides, I had showed her the email (what was I thinking?)

Anyway, it was pretty ok la, but predictable S'porean type of movie. Half-sleepy me was nearly drowned by the slow pace of the story, and I pretty much guessed the next moves and character development.

And I saw Lu Qianyi there too! Must be seeing his work of 'art'. Haha.

Exams coming...mind to be focused, all other issues, thrown aside.

But there's something which is still niggling...

Current Mood: Nerdy