No progress :(

Today is really a No-Progress-Day. *sigh*

Exams for some have started, others are starting their tomorrow. Mine? Started last week, simply disastrous.

Why do I feel that 2006 seems to be so bad for me? *sigh*

Anyway, looks like Singapore's elections are on 6th May (bet'ya that TOTO for that number is sold out this weekend) and Nomination Day is on 27th April. Very interesting election this time round, but I doubt I'll get the chance to vote (again) since my GRC seems (on paper) too formidable and you do not see opposition members running around house-to-house.

Why interesting?

Cue: Progress Package Payout, Dialogue with MM Lee, NKF case going into courts, PTC delaying the review of transport fare increases, etc etc.

Sheesh, if you've had a decent education (which, of course, what the PAP wants all to have) you'll start noticing the trends...

How MPs suddenly appear, Meet-The-People sessions increase, touring of their estates and wards.

Well, I shall not comment more, lest I face a damming email telling me to register my blog as a political site. But yea, you guys (who can vote) please think of our future? Okay? :)


Back to studies...

Current Music: Lin Yu Zhong - Kao An