5 down 1 to go...

And mood is just so so so gone.

Wonder why. Cos the previous papers all made me feel worse off already? Maybe. The fact is, no matter how much I studied, it was simply worse off than the past year questions I did.

Tough papers, and it's now down to the might of MODERATION. Or, silently hoping that there ain't a freak who will be super-high-scorer. Sheesh.

One more to go...CN1111. Or rather, CN "four-middle-fingers". Haha.

Went out to chill at Holland V with Lai Yee and her friend, Dion (did I get the spelling right?), after FNA exam on Saturday night. Totally forgot that the live (and early) match for Chelsea and Man Utd. Wanted to get a seat at one of the pubs in the area, but was disappointed - all were fully booked. So we went off to the Tea Party to chill and talk. It was great, 'cos u get to let loose after weeks of frustration (which aint over!) from exams preparation which had gotten you nowhere.

I wonder how people manage to get straight A's. I'm just not smart enough. Sigh. Hardworking can help out? Maybe not after all...

Time to snooze...