Hols!

First expression: Whee~!

Haha. Well, today (actually, yesterday) marks the last day of exams, officially, for the semester.

But ah well, dampened by the fact that most of the hall peeps have events on, and that I've a briefing at 3pm for Stong trip. GAH.

Nevertheless, managed to have lunch with Alvin, Daniel, Enping, Jialiang and Zhan Sheng. Had a simple lunch at NYDC at Holland V, then we talked and parted ways. Realised that NYDC had a spanking new menu. Interesting, indeed.

After that, returned to YIH for the Stong briefing. Everyone seemed normal, or at least I felt so. Oh well. After exams, stress level all-time low. I had placed my CN textbook on top of HH's so that I could retrieve it at a later date, and I noticed another book there.

Basics of Management Accounting

Interesting...Anyway did my basic job of the treasurer, and realised that I'm a little feverish. Too much studying? Maybe...Stong briefing was quick, smooth (Thanks to Peiyu haha, cfm no problems) and there was the usual errors made by Danny to make some laughter. 25 people on the trip. Really gets interesting when there are MORE GUYS THAN LADIES! o.O"

After the briefing and discussion on the food to buy for Stong, we broke up and I went to meet up with Anqi, Esther and Weili, who were at Marina Square K-ing. I met Henghong and Jac's class en-route to meeting them.

Had Choc Fondue at Esplanade, simply delicious! The dark chocolate was simply too good to resist...thereafter it was just chilling out by the bay, talking and I even managed to meet up with someone at the Esplanade! It was damn coincidental - He just came out of the toilet, my friends and I were about to go in. Saw him and he was stunned, and I knew he was hiding something...or someone. Haha. Shall not reveal the identity of the person and his mysterious date, just that they "followed" us all the way to Fullerton Hotel! *lol*

Had satay at Lau Pa Sat, where we witnessed a "live" kungfu fight between 2 Malay assistants. Really a commotion. And 2 police uncles who were around later after the fight was stopped, were more interested in buying dessert o.O"

Seems like Lau Pa Sat ain't that safe...? Haha.

Just wished all the Datuk ppl a safe trip up, hope the view up there is just as nice. Time to move on after devastating (yes? no?) news...

Stong, 8-12 May!



Current Mood:

Current Music: Lee Jiu Zhe - Zhui Hou Yi Shou Ge