Man, I've not regretted watching Over the Hedge. Simply fantastic. Work of art. I just love animated cartoon characters spewing jokes all around the movie. And the cinema rocked in laughter, in unison.
A little rush I must say, but still we managed to get into the cinema on time. Was having dinner over at MOS near Specialists' Shopping Centre, and then while I was admiring YS' watch, I realised that it was 7:44.
I quickly stopped the conversation and checked the timing for our movie.
The dreaded numbers came up. 7:50pm.
We immediately got up and walked towards The Cathay, hoping that the seats are still reserved. And on the way, I met *ahem* and her friend (who asked if I was still in the army - Stunner!)
The queue to grab the tickets for online booking was super long. It was long for the fact that the designated queue for online ticket collection has been closed and moved over to The Picturehouse queue, thus the long wait.
Once we got the tickets, we bade goodbye to *ahem* and her friend, and proceeded into the cinema.
The show had started.
And I laughed, even before settling down. 'Cos the show was filled with laughable stuff here and there, it just amazes me at the sheer intelligence of the people who came up with the script. Amazing!
After the movie, it was a ride back, and I enjoyed the time. Thanks!
Now, how am I gonna while my time at 4pm in school, waiting for people to collect the stores from me when the WHOLE group just decided not to even attend the briefing. Best. Sick and tired of people who said they did not receive the mail, when 6 others did.
Current Mood:
Full
Current Music: Hu Yan Bin - Yi Nian Qian
Posted In:
Movies
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?