Code Breaking. Pagan. Christianity. Myths. Legends. Christ. Priory of Sion.
The list just goes on.
To admit blatantly, the movie aint that great as the book, but coming from the movie's perspective (to deny that the book ever existed) it was pretty much a good movie.
Well, save for the fact that our dear Robert Langdon solves mysteries and riddles as fast as the riddle is given to us, which really cuts down a lot of the thought processes he had undertaken as described in the book.
Was supposed to try out the 1900 and 1925 show at GV PS, but failed to get any seats. In the end, Yings and I went over to The Cathay to get the 2000 show, and proceeded to meet up with Tze for shopping.
And the seats we got? 2x couple seats on either side of the cinema, at the edges. Haha. We were undecided on how to place ourselves, cos...3 of them together and me alone? Haha.
While waiting for Geok, we just happily shopped, and well, I had my 'fun' teasing Yings and Yings had the liberity of snapping back, and Tze was just caught in the middle of the cross-fire...mans, it's great being in SG with frens, but then again, it's great having them around on treks too! Haha!
Just always need a group of friends around u :)
Realised what Tze said was true, during dinner. It's about listening to friends complain about things which you know you cannot soothe them...for example, girls saying themselves are fat. I'll just push the topic off the cliff as soon as it appears, as I know that there ain't any way I can console the girl. Just complain to me, but please, I know I cant do much to soothe u! (I dun mind lending the listening ear la!)
Movie was nice, food was nice, friends were nice...dang. Life just gotta get better!
Now, just gotta sit down, do my briefing stuff, as well as my proposals. Time's running short, my brain cells are pretty much dead (yet to replenish), and I've just gotta live life as it is...It's too nice to take it seriously? Maybe.
Current Mood:
Working
Posted In:
Movies
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?