Thoughts

Morning run. Realised my running just went downhill. Track training to be effected tomorrow. Pronto. I've not even booked my IPPT date, so die le.

Anyway, went back school after lunch at home, to pass the Berkelah trip stores to one of the group participants 'cos the WHOLE group did not even go down (okay, so outta 13, 3 turned up, the other half said they did not receive the mail. WOW. What an excuse)

So I was quite pissed. But I went back anyway. Just pissed 'cos I gotta lose a friggin 3 bucks for going down.

Well, settled down (somewhat) at the Rovers table and packed the stuff which I had not brought home the previous day - 1 flysheet, 1x set of poles. And I forgot to bring home my pegs! ARGH. (Now I need to fly to school next day to get? OMG.)

Met Tze after that, though briefly, as she was on her way home after a 'happening' morning. Walked her to the bus stop, saw her board 151 for KR Terminal, then received an SMS from Yings.

Spent some time with Yings at 6th Ave, and the Venezia ice-cream was (as usual) fantastic! So was the BTM carrotcake. Well, it's been some time since I've been to either of these places, and spending a little now and then is still alright, though I wished I had been working now so that I can spend without a thought over my head...

At BTM, I dropped my phone, and it died on me! Refused to switch on. Yings tried to help, but to no avail. Then I gave a weird suggestion - drop it on the floor again.

It worked O_o"

How stunned we were. And she dismissed it as me playing a trick on her. Geez!

Hope u're reading this, Yings, and hope u're feeling better. Ur friends are around you, to lend a listening ear, irregardless whether they know the situation or not. Nonetheless, all of us care for u, that's why we are concerned ;)

So take care...and there's no need to say "Thanks", 'cos that's what friends are for!

Had dinner at home, and now I'm back home, relaxed...waiting...thoughts just flow...am I ready?

Current Mood: Happy

Current Music: Daniel Powter - Bad Day (for Yings)