And feeling so off-centered.
Yea, I sure do. Is it the Malaysia Withdrawal Symdrome (MWS) I'm having?
Oh wells.
Celebrated Aloysius' birthday at the Pizza Walker at Wisma, together with Genevieve, Grace, Ruhui, Wei Chuan and Guanyu.
It was a long time since I met up the S09 peeps, and boy, am I glad to meet up with them for a simple dinner, no less.
Missed the previous class outing off to Genting, feeling a little sore that I've my Rovers trip clashing head on with it, not to mention with the many other outings which my other friends had painstakingly planned.
And now, on to other matters...
Yesterday was a day to clear up my stuff. Throwing away some of those stuff which reminds me of those lost, putting away the old notes, and packing up some of my stuff. But it's not done.
And the question was thrown to me not once but twice yesterday. Did I reply correctly? Maybe it was time for me to face the facts and just say the truth.
Or was I trying to conceal my hurt?
Loving and hurting...reminds me of someone's blog.
Current Mood:
Pensive
Current Music: HINS - You Yi Shou Ge
Posted In:
S09
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?