Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
Yea. A return back to the hustle & bustle of this vibrant city.
Yet, I feel ignored.
Sometimes, feeling left out.
SMSes, MSNs and other form of communication devices
Left obsolete?
I dunno, I can't tell.
Reasons aplenty.
Looking up at the night sky, how I wished you were here.
And hoping, that you're seeing the same sky as I do here.
Yet, I feel ignored.
Sometimes, feeling left out.
SMSes, MSNs and other form of communication devices
Left obsolete?
I dunno, I can't tell.
Reasons aplenty.
Looking up at the night sky, how I wished you were here.
And hoping, that you're seeing the same sky as I do here.
Current Music: Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You
1 Response to
as i said...life's lke dat...u can't expect 2b close 2 every single person u meet...there ll definitely b sum pple who ll juz b acquaintances 2u...so smiles n cheer up!i alwayz considered u 1 of my closer frenz in rovers...=) *hugz*
Something to say?