Just backdating a blog post prior to leaving for Tampines, for the second day of games and activities.
First day was bad for me, 'cos it started off with me super late due to the (sudden) non-existence of 151. Frustrated, I took 154 from Jln Toa Payoh to Ngee Ann Poly, hoping to catch one of the extra 151s which just MIGHT appear there.
I was sorely disappointed.
Just barely made it to school on time. By then, most of the councillors were there. I was simply sheepish. Even my job was taken over by WL and TQ. Sighz.
Anyway, proceeded to meet up with my councillors in my grp - Yings, Celina and Jianlong. Yi Hui joined us shortly after.
Went through the orientation games in school and then proceeded for rehearsal of campfire songs. Been a while since I heard them. But anyway, I'm not a full-fledged outdoor Scout person so I did not know all of them well enough. But learning them was fun!
After lunch, we went to Bukit Timah Hill for our trekking, which lasted about 4 hours and 11km, to MacRitchie (which I know all too well...?) After that we went for Night cycling @ ECP, and most of the guys KO-ed in the bust. Simply amazing.
Night cycling was fun! (I need to have more of them next time...) Went on the Bedok 85 - Geylang - Esplanade route, which was simply full of danger and excitement! Not to mention that we detoured and took a big round around Old Airport Road. Haha. And my group had only 1 female councillor. Just guess. *lol*
In the end, we all ended at about 12.30am, and we all waved goodbye and proceeded home. A long day, a tiring day...But hopefully today's will be better!
Current Mood:
Exhausted
Posted In:
Rovers
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?