Shacked?
Yea I am.
Oh wells. Today went on fine, except that I've no affinity with contact lenses and buses (again). Took 28, and it gave me a tour of Tampines. Ended up 25 minutes late. And I wasn't the only one late. Phew.
Someone was pretty hyper despite the lack of sleep. Thought you would be tired. Or maybe it's because I'm old already. Hyperness for sleep? Maybe.
But the games went on pretty much without a hitch. But off schedule. And we went to Pasir Ris Park for our beach games.
Fun, fun, fun.
Loved the part on chasing TQ and making others wet. But then again, was seriously thinking why some of them are so quiet. They're supposed to ra-ra the freshies. Should I step up a gear tml? I'd admit, I wasn't much in the ra-ra mood today...still tired. Sigh.
And meeting dates, clashes with an important day, plus my KL trip. How?!
Lotsa things on my mind. I'm losing control?
Is it true that a guy and a girl can stay purely as friends? MAYBE...but not always?
Unsure of my direction, unsure of my path.
Indeed..."erratic, lost, and unsure of where to go."
Current Music: Lionel Richie - I Still Believe
Posted In:
Rovers
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?