Mizuno Wave Run...completed!

A so-called 'anniversary' for the SGRunners forumers...remembered how we first met the 'oldbies' over at Kovan MacDonalds for this first run together last year. And this time round, there was an even larger turnout. Super surprised, but why should I be? More people come and go, and this time round I've seen so many new faces.

Had to catch up with some old friends and chat about the times when we ran the Big 4 Runs - Mizuno, NBRR, AHM, SCSM. Too bad, can't take part in the AHM this time round, so it's kinda sad for me. -sigh-

The weather was great! No problems with dehydration for most of the runners, and for me, still in the recovering period, it was pretty good. Finished the run with a (official) time of 52.22, but I reckoned it to be about 50 mins as I was way back at the start point, and I had mainly walked and even stopped at a traffic junction for cars -_-"

After the run, we took pictures, rested and then had prata for the 30+ of us. Illegal gathering? Sure it seemed that way o_O"

Now...resting my legs at home. Tired tired. Chalet for Scarela coming up tomorrow! Woohoo!

Anyway, never hit my PB. Sheesh. But I guess I should be back in good shape for NBRR (I hope!)

Current Mood: Tired

Current Music: Yuki - How Deep Is Your Love