Posted In:
Rovers
.
By Zεηιτħ
Now...as promised, some pictures from Ohana 2006, Okailer! We're the best! Woohoo!

Nightcycling! At Indoor Stadium (yea we deviated lol)

3 orangey HCJC-ians (really?) sitting along Esplanade viewing the wonderful night skyline

Us @ Esplanade!

Winners of Finale and Amazing Race!

And the councillors 自-high

Okailer on 'high'-mode

Leaving Pasir Ris, for Ubin

The freshies!

Yihui (our wonderful OGL!) & I

Field cooking @ Ubin! (The guys eat very little, we realised o_O")

Okailer @ Ubin

Legs

Flag @ Campfire!

Me & Yisi!

Who? What? Where?

Sunset @ Ubin. Simply beautiful!

Sunrise. Woke up early enough, but too bad, no film SLR =(

Me, PG & Yings!

Councillors!

O K A I L E R

Fingers!

All of us...faces this time round!

Full group pic of Okailer!

Okailer! (Addition of Octopus!)

Me & Yings giving the "attitude" face ;)

SMU Jump - Guys

SMU Jump - Girls
(So whose better? Haha...I think the guys' is better :P)

June, LG and me. (Wonder why June's pose quite funny o.O")

Me, SH, KH - The 3 photo-teers!
0 Responses to
Something to say?