Finally...an outing! And the irony is that we are having the outing after we've officially stepped down. Funny, isn't it?
But it definitely is one of the times when all 14 of us can get together and chat, dig into each others secrets and have dinner together! Like how Tianqi has repeated his story the third time to me, Danny and his special 'tactics' in getting his girlfriend (very dannyish and animated I must admit), June's hilarious dating experience with her current bf, Lianguo and Candice's "dull" love story, and Wanling's long story in chronological order (and I knew most of it also...ahha). Certainly exciting to hear such juicy stories now and then (ya but I not 八卦 ok?)
It makes me wonder.
Why did we not have time for such committee bonding? Well, I guess it's the university, the tertiary education which we all are going all out for. For this is the degree which affects our many many years ahead. Our lives, our career, our families which we may start, our offsprings...things like this are affected by what we do now.
Or are they?
I'm secretly hoping that the 26th will not disappear. Already trying my best to meet with as many people as possible, but I know I've let some down, and I've over-relied on others to go out with. My sports camp OG, Wassup, seems gone, but I still meet some of them here and there. My ChESS camp OG Fuego is still going strong (well the core group of peeps at least), and I hope it still stays the same! My Engin O-Week OG Skadi's abit different, with many in ME, it is difficult for me to meet them for lunches. Just have to fall back on the few occassions which I just happen to have the free periods.
Added to that are the new OGs and friends I have. Scarela, Blazor and Okailer peeps. Trying to let the freshies organise lunches is a good thing, but I guess as a senior you are just someone they look up to for queries, and you're there if you can make it for their outings. Overall, I guess I'm rather close to the Scarela peeps, with the soon-to-be-gone late nite mass chats on MSNs, and the TnT which became a sharing session...It's the bonding, and I miss it.
Now to bring on to my new working comm.
It's hard, it's tough, but I'll bite the bullet and pull through it. It's cool to have friends who help you, it's good to have friends to talk to, and it's better yet to have close friends who give you a nice chat session, even on MSN, once in a while. So thanks, to you all out there. 
Sooner or later, I'll need a rest. But not now. Engine's running hot, but I'm going strong. Watch us for Cyclohunt in 3 weeks. Be prepared.
Current Mood:
Pensive
Current Music: 183Club - Wei Ni Zheng Fu Quan Shi Jie
Posted In:
Rovers
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?