of running, swimming, rovers and life

Realised how much I've lagged in my other areas of life.

Like not having my regular running sessions. Or my swimming routine being in tatters now with all the stupid tutorials. Not to mention, a looming test tomorrow and on thursday. Geez.

And Cyclohunt's approaching.

A lot of things have to be done, believe it or not. Whether we like it or not. We can change what's passed down, yes, but do we have the time to? Do EVERYONE have the time to?

Sometimes some people do not think of the big picture and they stubbornly push on for their own ideas. Sometimes people do not understand what it means by letting others know of your committments.

That's all set to change.

I need the sun in my eyes, the rain on my face, the water at my body, and a night to remember. Then again, I just need time to relax. Do I have?

I'm somehow contented that I'm not attached. Is it a plus? In a way, I'm not letting the other person down with my work and studies. I'll bore her, I think. So that's a good thing I guess. I'm busy, and well, it didn't work out once before, would it EVER work out again? Sighs. No time to think of this.