Matriculation Fair

Boring? Tired? Or simply having fun beo-ing potential committee members?

Well, I guess we're tired from standing around for 6 hours plus, answering the same questions which freshies post to us 'cos our booth is just next to ODAC's, not having a lunch break when it was told to us specifically that it's 1200-1330 hrs, screwed up administration with super long queues, having freshies in the matriculation fair even though it's past the timing specified etc.

It just doesn't seem right that a huge organisation like them could do something so unprofessionally. Geez.

But anyway, I had my 'fun' in telling freshies our experiences, had fun talking to other people, met up with Tze at her PRU booth, met Tong Cai at his Akido booth, and many many more friends!

Then I realised, I forgot some of their names. Sigh.

Is it just me, or my memories really fail when I do not talk to someone often enough? Maybe not, just that the person did not have a lasting impression on me?

After that, went to watch a movie by The Lake House. Haha. The house is super nice (yup Tze, I'd agree with u that it would be really nice to get a house like that by the Lake! But for now pls settle for a Lakeside View Condo or smth? Haha)! As for the storyline, it was more or less predictable ('cos I heard of such a story before, from Anqi's musical production last sem), but too draggy.

As for the ending, well let's just say they decided to make it a happy ending.

If you watched the movie carefully enough, they actually said there was an attic in the Lake House with a sloping roof, but...I dun see anywhere in the Lake House which has room for an attic, moreover Alex had even planted plants above in a glass enclosure. Also, the roof was kinda...flat. lol!

I hope I made a correct decision today.
I really wish all would turn out well.
Time is needed, sacrifices by each other.
Will things be the same again?


Current Music: F.I.R. - Tian Tian Ye Ye