Matriculation Fair Redux

Tired.

And now I'm back at the booths waiting for the first freshies to appear. Well, after one time at the booths u know that the first wave of freshies are usually the "I wanna matriculate and get out of NUS ASAP" type of person.

So I'm waiting for the main group of freshies who will appear, probably at 10 plus? Meanwhile, the Rovers booth is empty 'cos Henghong, Peiyu and Shuang Hui went to get some grub to fill their currently empty stomachs.

And the bus 151 is super slow today. Not to mention that it was stuffy, hot and caught in a traffic jam. And I even heard over the news that bus fares are to increase? Where's the justification when I waited 10 mins for a bus which runs on non-aircon (old) buses?! Geez.

Companies which look at only profits and figures, but not considering the people whom they supposedly serve.

Talking about that, it reminds me of the time when we have 35 cents bus trip tickets (non-aircon) and 45 cents bus trip tickets (aircon). Those were the days when you had to slot in a cutely-designed farecard into the machine, and out comes a small slip of paper which is your trip ticket.

Well those were the days. You can reminisice the past, but you have to move ahead into the future...

Back to yesterday, was having Engin O-Week briefing by Patrick and Ryan. Got to know more about the O-week itself, plus I got to meet up with my fellow OGLs. Being a House IC, I think I need to do more than just bond the House...time to think of a common type of tag? Gee. I'm lousy in designs I must say (Just look at the Okailer tag and someone will just tick me off cos of it -_-")

After that, went over to Holland V's Settlers' Cafe to meet up with the Fuego peeps - Anqi, Jinyao, JJ, Kent, Mark and Weili. Had lotsa fun, despite me being late by an hour. So in between downing a chicken cutlet and fries, I was playing the game "Miners". Super fun! (not to mention I've played before) And Anqi kept being the saboteur, whilst I kept getting the miner card. Sheesh.

After that we went over to Gelare for good waffles (1/2 price Tues!) and had a great chit-chat/talk crap session! Long time never do such stuff le...guess we're all busy during the hols. Plus 5 of us are in O-week! Wow!

Okies. Freshies coming in...time to get back to work.