From the previous post...
So we played T&T till the wee hours of the day, about 5am. Weili & Mark's group was still playing games like Coffee-Tea-Coffee and Action Heart Attack. Wows. My OG was like half-dead, but I felt they were more bonded after the questions I posted to them, like "If there was a sinking ship, who in the OG would you save, and why? Include all those who aren't here too."
Got an hour's nap and was woken up by Chun Kiat, who arrived to wake us all up for the Rag Day. It was around 6.30am then. Got up groggily and washed up, put on the contacts (just 3 hrs rest?) and hyped myself up by doing a "Hands Up" cheer. Haha. I was crazy. Yea mans. But Rag is here! Time to go on "Crazy" mode.
All the Engine OGs gathered at the pavillion and we prepared to move out. Red tees for the councillors leading the cheers, and all of us ready to go to war with our faces painted in different colours (macham like Maoris???)

Fuego @ Rag!

Fire House Councillors!

Our foodie-licious rag float!

A random pic

Our Rag Dancers!
Rag was great! And I saw my Scarela freshies - Ethan, Jason, Lixiang, Matthew and Si Qian getting ready for their rag dance sequence! Really glad they're there! SCARELA ROX! And I personally felt that the dance was nice. haha.
After the Engin rag performance, my OG smokescreened and disappeared to LT7A where they (apparently) played games and zihai, whilst Jinyao and I were still out in the sun. Joyce had also left by then, so the 2 of us joined Anqi's OG, as Weili's OG was also nowhere in sight.
Saw the wonderful KR float, simply amazing! And the dance was great too! I think theirs must be one of the best around. KE7's float about a ship and dinosaur was wonderful! So many moving parts! The Medicine's dance sequence was not bad, and I kinda liked their jap costumes, cool indeed.
Stayed all the way for the prize presentation, which cocked up (as usual?) and I saw Tze Hwee and Ghim Song's ultra black faces. Oh well, even with the most meticulous of planning, things can still go wrong. Just felt that it was not a true testament of the hard work and effort put in by his team for the Rag day due to a total cock-up by someone.
And Engine never managed to win any awards, except for a piece of paper for our effort in the Flag Day, in which we got Silver. Sighs. We need to improve more. Guess we need more dancers? Overall I felt that we deserved at least an award, to reward the hard work put in by them! It was quite a good show put up!
After the entire event, Chin Khiong, Lionel and I were busy zihai-ing with the many cheers we know, and joined our OGs at the LT7A area. Blazor was there playing the "Animal Game" and "Big Fish, Small Fish". Left for lunch at HarbourFront with them, and Jinyao and Chun Kiat also came. Tracy joined us later, at Pastamania, and we all had fun talking and scandalising each other. Haha.
Left the place at around 4.30pm, but didn't feel tired at all! Just dry eyes...took 93 home, and quickly washed up to go out for a Fireworks festival with Jinyao & Weili's Terra. And we met Ryan and his gf! It was so crowded at Marina Square, they just joined us 'cos it was almost impossible to move to Esplanade then. And we sat around talking, chit-chatting, and Ryan was stoned by the Coffee-Tea-Coffee and some other mind-games his gf played on him. Haha!
And the fireworks came, but we were blocked by a structure (looks like a chimney of Marina Square?) and we could not see the low-levelled fireworks. But never mind, the higher level ones more than made up for it! They were really great! Just wished that I had gone closer and in a better position. Wish you were here.
And I went home after that to get some much-needed rest. Getting out of Esplanade was CRAZY. WAY TOO CRAZY! Took a long 2 hours to finally get home! Hmms...and by then, I was so tired, I just concussed, for I had to wake up early tomorrow to help out in the NUS Triathlon at ECP...
Current Mood:
Sleepy
0 Responses to
Something to say?