Posted In:
Of Camps and OGs
.
By Zεηιτħ

O-Week @ Sentosa? Nope! U're not reading wrong!
A fun day with the sun, sand and sea. Lotsa sabo-ing flying around the area, mainly for the much vaunted for "Ha Ha Stones".
Dunking.
Muah Chee.
Pillar.
These are some of the things associated with the fun part! And not to mention that my group had full strenght today! WOW! I'm really impressed with all of them! I lurve u guys & girls! (note: I'm NOT GAY) Thanks for supporting us! 2 more days to go!
Programs were fun, but definitely the side-games are much nicer! Like negotiating for more stones to sabo some other MC member, or to do a multi assualt on a single target. Mans. I've never seen an OG so crazy. Maybe Blizzard's is way over it, but that's another matter.
Sunburnt skin! But it was definitely fun! And I got attacked so many times I kinda forgot who attacked me. Just knew that my own OG attacked me twice, with a waterbombing session and a waterbomb hit squarely on my ribcage?!? I was left clutching the lower portion in agony...damn pain la. But it was okay after some time. And George and Yew Lee's OGs attacked me one after the other...I sorta gave up struggling. lols. For the fun of it ;)

Sunset was wonderful! OMG I've never seen such a nice reddish sun at Sentosa...really glad to see it! And campfire followed which was a rare sight...but indeed they managed to pull it off! Kudos to Patrick and the ppl who made it possible! Haha...wonderful night to remember, wonderful cheering!
Now we need to learn the gang cheer better. HAHA. Then we can use it against our fav enemy...ARTS

Fun under the sun!

Fun in the sand!!

Fun in the sea!!!

Jinyao in his fav pose.

Campfire's Blazing...

We're @ Palawan!
Although O-Week aint supposed to be like a camp, it sure feels like an old-school styled O-Week. Not to mention the multiple stay-ins, the long nights, the packed schedules, the rushing by the GSKs/OGLs to meet deadlines. I'm sure I've more to say after Saturday, but that's for now...Gonna turn in!

The BEST
Current Mood:
SleepyCurrent Music: Annie Lennox - Walking On Broken Glass
0 Responses to
Something to say?