stonified

Just awoke from a long deep slumber from 5.30pm yesterday till 10am today. Feeling lethargic, stonified, sleepy.

Recharged? I hope so. I need to go out and have some fun! Something other than just ra-ra-ing the freshies who feel that O-Week is sian. Something like shopping, having fun at the beach, running, doing stuff that I like.

And I missed the fireworks yesterday night. Again. Sighs...

Guess all of us were too tired to go catch it. Weili and I initially planned to catch it with the rest of the OG (who were at the O-Week! namely, Anqi, Jinyao & Mark!) yesterday, but knowing our 36 hours of non-stop operation, we thought it would be better to get some snooze first before catching the fireworks.

And we were right. KO-ed we did.

Okay...today's...NDP Day? Wow. Woke up feeling like it was a Saturday/Sunday. Haha. Time to switch on the google box (it's been some time) and see what's on.

Current Mood: Bored

Current Music: Cranberries - Zombie