all u need is a rest at times.

Seeing her lying on the bed, without strength, talking with some difficulty in breathing, does not help things.

She's been working hard all her life...now's the time for her to take a rest? Maybe not too long a rest, but well, a rest is still a rest. A little worried now, I am.

Rest. Now so devoid of meaning.

I enter school each day with a power failure in the grey matter of the head. I end school feeling half-satisfied, thinking what else I have to do. I rarely think. I act on impulse.

And impulses are bad. No coherent structure, no coherent thinking done. My facial expressions are...expressionless. Stoned. Yea.

Where's me?

Thanks Andy, for the ice-cream. Been some time since I had such a great ice-cream (okay, DQ's ice-cream cone counts too haha).

All the best to Ghim for his presidency ;)

I'm missing my calculator...who took it?!