Progress too slow...?

Am I slowing down?

I think I am...

Lotsa things to do:
- Prepare for Cyclohunt (like neverending -_-")
- Prepare for Berkelah Trip (oh yea...4th time...)
- Revise my CN21xx mods (3 in 3 days after the hols >.<)
- More trips (I hope so *muses*)
- Shopping...
- Movies...
- Indulgence...
- Prepare for SCSM (oh gosh the thought of it now scares me -_-")
- IPPT (aim!)
- Personal time for self
- Crazy things

Just need to keep adding to the list...Looking forward to post-Cyclohunt reds.

Was slightly pissed with what happened today. Suddenly it dawned on me why it ended up like that. Maybe LG is right...It's time to learn. Let go. Let loose. Learn from mistakes. And come back get scolded (haha...added e last one in myself).

But you get the point.

Maybe, I'm just afraid of having things go wrong...

---

Was running around school today with Yings doing Cyclohunt form collection. It's much more fun to do things with others than doing it alone. It's different from running. From PGP to Biz to Sci we went, and we met Hai Ping (who was gg to gym during lunch hours o_O"), Geraldine, Weiguang and Sharon (She's so funny...standing there whilst both of us were making calls out to our participants! Haha)! Roaming booth, as we call ourselves. Sure beats the normal booths set up in fixed locations awaiting for participants to sign up! Well, it didnt fell like 2 hours of our life in NUS has just passed us by, so that was a good thing...After that, met Jorin (gg for field trip...I wan!), Tze Hwee (long time no see gal!), Pei Geok (had to pass her some ai-xing-food frm her buddies), Wanling and Shuanghui (I've not met e 2 of u for a long time!) Had a great time catching up and basically zuo-boing whilst the 2 of them waited for class, and me having a briefing at 6pm for Berkelah.

Well, can't believe I spent a whole day in school -sigh- Things are not getting done. Why?

Rain keeps falling on my head this week...Helps to keep the hair growing. lols.

Don't we love rain? Rain brings us the joy of life.

Just that some joyous moments could have been in much better scenarios.

Current Mood: Pensive

Current Music: F.I.R. - Tian Tian Ye Ye