Yea. A whole night devoted to Cyclohunt.
Again.
Recceing 3 places, yet it took me almost 3 hrs to complete them. Shacked.
Tomorrow night, another recce!? OMG. I'm so-so-so gonna die.
But never mind, gonna tide through this tough period man.
It's the critical period. Nothing can go wrong. Should go wrong. Cant afford a slightest error. Play by ear if need be.
On a lighter note, LSM lab is over! But that means I've 5 hours of break on Fridays (which sucks?). And no more "Mr Sexy Chemical Engineers" in LSM Labs.
Wearing lab coats without the nitty gritty problem of having googles over your eyes, doing things freely and easily in a noisy environment full of sharing. And you laugh off the stupid things you do in the lab.
Yea, it's those lighthearted moments, so reminiscient of o-week, that I'll miss.
Fun. Joy. Laughter.
Where am I headed?
Posted In:
Rovers
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?