More Cyclohunt stuff. Yea I'm gonna go mad soon. But I'll grit it through. Seeing the magical 6-days-to-go sure helps.

Had our bike recce yesterday night, after a long shower in the afternoon. Was pretty scared that the weather would not hold, but it still managed to stop the shower and allow us to continue with the recce!

The whole comm was down, with the usual presence of late-comers etc, and we proceeded to start with the bike recce. Was with Pei Geok, Weiguang and Xiuling recceing the North route. They were kinda unsure of the north (yea I think only 3 ppl in the comm know??). So I tried to offer my pointers. In the end...sighs. I think I just ended up telling them how to go. And me bringing a bus-directory-lookalike ain't helping when you need all the smaller roads available (found in street directories of course).

And we had fun at The Prata House eating prata, and I saw Freddy, Zhenming, Wai Leong and Andrew! Okay, so it was a medicine faculty gathering.

Bike recce was fun...having the wind blowing at you whilst you speed downhill, and having to go to places which we are used to having lotsa ppl! But of course, I had gone to those places before, so it was just...another recap. :)

It was gratifying to know that Xiuling improved over the night for her cycling technique, and that we seemed more cohesive. Oh wells. And the other teams had their own share of fun too! We did, of course, like meeting Yiyang at Kovan MacDonalds (during our toilet break) at 5am in the morning! Not to forget the super big joke on PG. HAHA.

Rainy day...what a great day to rest at home and lie snugly under your blanket. How I wish I had the time to relax, to find my rhythm back, to get a little bounce in every step I make. How I wish I had a time to sort out everything in life.

Well, time is running away from me now ehs? Time always have. Or had. Whatever. My language sucks.

Could I have more time? I'm sorry. Time...please slow for me...

Sighing accelerates aging. Maybe it's true, after all...

I'll believe...believe in a better tomorrow. ^_^

Current Mood: Exhausted

Current Music: Emi Fujita