一路向北

Not really 北...more like a West-East recce for the night.

Started off with me being taken over at the wheel, highs were built up, and ended on a zombie-fied mood (I couldn't expect more after 9 hours of recce, can I?), albeit with a great sun-rise on my drive home.

Thanks a lot! To Ah Mu, CK, Yings and Zhai...It was a nice night for recce, despite having Zhai leave half-way. A carload of Jay Chou lovers sitting in the car listening to Jay's songs (not the new one though, hahaha) and humming to the melodious tunes.

And the great places we visited. Frosted windows in cars. Hordes of...*ahem*. Cockroach infested areas. Bakpoks. Not to mention an ultra-ulu, rundown area. And lotsa more...

I love night activities. Not recce itself, but because you get to be with friends doing a common activity. Haha. Thought it would be a good way to break the ice. Like the 3 people sitting at the back watching a movie on my laptop, like how I realised Ah Mu is damn funny and ingenious with the type of possible questions, like how CK was very focused in achieving his goals, and turned up with perfume on his singlet (wad's that combo again?!), like how Zhai was enthusiastic about the recce (except for the fact she had to return home early), like how I played slow (and sad?) songs which put ppl to dreamland faster than you can say "What do you think of the song?", like how Yings was super hyper (haha!). Basically hor, all of us could be said as zi-hai la. haha.

Good? Bad? It depends on how YOU view it in the end.

For me, I'd prefer to look on the brighter side of life and bask in its goodness. Take away the happy moments which could be taken away. These would be the memories for us, for the 5 of us.

And as the day slowly brightened up around us, I sent the rest home, all obviously tired from the long night. Hope you guys had fun! Haha, things can get better! Just let loose, enjoy! (Like my lameness which someone is oblivious to).

Rest well and catch up on sleep! Time to plan a second recce for those places which have not been explored yet. It should all work out fine, I hope. Wednesday...

Current Mood: Sleepy

Current Music: Zhou Jie Lun - Tui Hou