bad feeling about a lotta stuff.
surely someways could be explored to help create a better working atmosphere for all?
understanding...where has it evaporated to?
committment...where has it gone to?
Love the nights at SSA, after a good late run in the evenings, sitting there by the grandstand, watching others exercise, admiring the peek-a-boo tricks of the stars in the dark (and cloudy) skies.
Lightning flashed in the distance. Was actually hoping I was running in the rain. It didn't happen.
Had a nice talk to Candice despite the super poor reception for Starhub phones at SSA. A lot of things to throw up, but I do not know who to throw to. Would there be consequences if I threw it up wrongly? I'd bet there is.
Night recce later, yet problems arise. Do I wish to have such problems? I'm fighting fire everyday. I'm getting a little drained. And a coalition government ain't helping. Haha.
Time to get a nap...
Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?