if you had a chance to correct what you did wrong in life, would you take it?

Just finished a good read~ haaz...it's Mitch Albom's "for one more day". It's so wistful and nostalgic...About family, about love, about children, about life.

I'd recommend to you guys...you've just gotta read it! I think my love for books is returning...woohoo! Not the text books, but novels like these. Intruging, and yet they strike a chord within you.

"Kids want you to hurt the way they hurt."
- "for one more day", Mitch Albom

How true.

Anyway, today's weather was great! Woke up feeling nua, yet I'm feeling great 'cos the haze had miraculously disappeared! (So was it due to MAF that it appeared? I wonder...)

Had buffet lunch with my parents and bro, and his gf too! Japanese, Western and Local buffet in one! First time that I've eaten till I could hardly take in any more. Geez...But it was fun, after all, lunching with parents = no need to waste money haha.

Spent the day studying. It kinda sucks to have your weekend (or Sunday to be exact) devoted to studying. Geez. It's just NOT right. But what to do...we're students, after all.

2 more months to end of term! Time flies...

Current Mood: Pensive