Wow...how wonderful it would be if our stock markets were to emulate the trends of our PSI level readings...wouldn't it be WONDERFUL? It just keeps increasing!
3-hour PSI = 130 as at 10 am 7 Oct 2006
3-hour PSI = 128 as at 11 am 7 Oct 2006
3-hour PSI = 115 as at 12 noon 7 Oct 2006
3-hour PSI = 150 as at 9 pm 7 Oct 2006
We're all in Genting or Mt K, yea? This is wonderful mans...*lol* But lucky thing is, it decreased to 140 tonight, so it's pretty much better. I'm just lucky that I wasn't out in the open breathing in 2nd hand smoke.
Which brings me to the point on why I still see people smoking and puffing heavily away despite the haze. It's just adding on to the haze. And one wonders if the haze is contributed by all 4million Singaporeans smoking together at the same time. lol!
To all: Drink more water! It just seems that the weather is too bad to do any physical activities. Running in excess of 100 PSI is a no-no to me, at least. It's crazy to run in such haze, not to mention the possible respiratory problems you might have to suffer from after a crazy idea. Hehs. And I'd think all of us just had our lives cut by 7 months from the thick haze yesterday.
Oh how I hate it. Can't we make some shield to protect ourselves, or simply give money to our neighbours to stop this yearly ritual?
On the point of money, there's an interesting piece of news in a blog which I surf - Wei Kiat's Blog. This is the picture featured...

This, being a gift from the graduating class of AJCians, and not to mention the seemingly insensitiveness of giving a clock to someone, it costs an eye-raising $1,850!!! For a Swedish digital clock accurate to the very minute! OMG!!!
So...this clock is worth $1.8K? Time to gimme the money so I can get other things....
On another note, here's a random (but funny for CS-ers) video:
Life is always wonderful...just look above the cloak of clouds (and haze), and you'll find sunshine around you ;)
Current Mood:
AwakeCurrent Music: Penny Dai - Tan Shui He Pian
0 Responses to
Something to say?