Contrary to the title of this post, I do not hate ALL doctors. Just one...for now.
I mean, doctors ARE professionals in their field, right? If not, why would patients go for consultations and ask them questions? Questions on their reservations (and maybe fears?) of undergoing treatment, or taking a type of medicine, or the problem which they are facing.
And well, the basic service which I would have expected is that a doctor would be able to listen and understand your concern, and then reply to soothe and allay your fears.
Well, hell no. The doctor I saw today for my pimple (okay, ACNE he says...but wiki says it's e same o_O) problem, and other than putting on a fake smile and asking if I wanted to buy his products, he practically did nothing to answer my queries on the product, how it would affect my lifestyle, and more importantly, why are there so much pimples in a certain location of the face.
Yea mans, I'm concerned, and I brought up my concerns to him. But he just showed many pictures of ppl with acne problems and said "If you do not use my products, you'll get scarring, like them"
Scare Tactic?
I'm unsure...on one hand it's like super expensive and it would also mean dependence on his products (creams, gel etc...). On the other hand, maybe I should give it a try...?
But a poor student like me...parting with 100 over bucks just for a treatment which you ain't even sure gives results. And the doctor just zuobo and ask you to buy the product. WTF.
I still prefer my GP and the doctor who took care of my during my younger days. They were so much better and more concerned, and have this ability to try to understand your situation, explain to you, and give advice. Not pushing the product into your face and say "Try it, else leave it."
Hating this doctor...UGH. Waste my time. More importantly, would our doctors be of this type in the future? I fear for the worse of medicinal care in SG.
Current Mood:
Angry
Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?