Wow...just had a hot date today! Uber hot mans...with approx. 2K worth of students (maybe more?) at the time, each sweating away and in deep thought...how cool is that?
And I've more hot dates...oh yea. 4 to be exact. 1 down, 4 to go. A pity that the first was off in a hurry...but then again, I din expect myself to know it too well.
They're pretty cool u'know... All have 2 parts to it (yup, like dinner-supper) combo, and they even have codes so that we can call them up easily! READ: 1501, 2121, 2122, 2123
I love them...cos to love CHE, I must love them...
Crap...
After-dinner = Mugging
After-supper = Mugging
After-bfast = Mugging
After-lunch = Mugging
Conclusion?
Dun waste time...time to hit the books and have my hot date with my books again...Need to be more zai...sighs.
Current Music: Xu Ruo Xuan with Cao Ge - I Still Believe
Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?