Exams over!

Not-so-good paper yesterday.

But still, end result is: I FINISHED EXAMS!
(Well only results after xmas would spoil the jolly mood. bleah.)

Most of the class taking 6 mods, so not many free for a game of DMJ at Jax's place.

Only Ghim, Jax and me, 三缺一, but end up managed to find Andy who's (I quote) OUR CLASS de.

lol. Damn funny.

Zhan joined us for dinner, had some nice zhica near his place. (yea, after Jax changed car and he went to fetch his gf from the house too)

Was a bit slow, I admit I'm still quite a n00b at DMJ and my skills were so-so compared to the rest...but wells...it was a great day yesterday!

Hopefully the luck could have been transmitted to the exam hall instead. Ugh!

Gonna prepare for tml...wake up at a time people are going to sleep...I'm going nuts + deprived of sleep + excited for tml!

Haha...

Gonna hydrate more!

For those with papers on Monday/Tuesday, good luck yea? :)

Okay...just a point to note:
Shi Xin Hui's new album is out! Heard it's pretty good!
And I'm promoting the following songs in the next few blogs! So if ya wan can ask me haha!

Current Mood: Awake

Current Music: Zhang Liang Ying - Girl Of Your Dreams