Berkelah cancelled

So...in the end, my Berkelah trip has to be cancelled, and I'm still mulling over the loss in fun...But then again, it was for the better of everyone, as it was still flooding in parts of Malaysia after watching yesterday's news. Bad decision? I won't know unless I look back in hindsight.

Anyway, instead of slacking at home, went over to Yihui's house (as per planned even with a trip) for mahjong session, and Jason came along also. Was late for the session, but it was okay 'cos Yihui and Jianlong were watching The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift. Nice looking cars! And they remind me of Initial D!

Hwi Bee was late, as usual, and we started a warm-up round without her. Also missing were those supposed to go for the Berkelah trip: Celina, Haiping, Sharon, Shuying, Vee Vien. Had dinner at Westmall's MOS Burger (and Jason got his bread from BreadTalk) and we returned to Yihui's house for the official mahjong session!

Managed to win 20cents (which is equivalent to 1 small win) after the end of 3 rounds, but it was still a good game...left after Yihui's friend arrived to take over my space.

So Jason and I took a long but fast journey home on 157, and it was raining as I walked home. It's such a nice weather...to sleep! And well, that explains why I woke up at 1pm today. Haha!

Rinjani in May/June, anyone?

Current Mood: Sleepy

Current Music: Wu Yin Liang Ping - Shen Bian