A long long day.
Yet I ended up feeling satisfied and craving for more...had fun with the S09 people, meeting up (at last!) for dinner and then K-Box at a place most of us are familiar with - Ang Mo Kio!
Ended classes at 6pm, with the Geopolitics class being the last one on the list. Thus I had to rush down to meet the rest at AMK MRT station at 6.45pm. I took 165 as 74 did not arrive, and soon I realised I had reached the outskirts of AMK and passing by Mayflower Secondary School, where I instantly remembered the landmark as that for the famous chili and butter crab! Got off immediately and told Aloysius about my discovery that 165 actually passes by the seafood area!
The rest (Guanyu, Hark Kah, Huijun, Shuwei, Weichuan, Yahui) arrived with Aloy at the coffee shop from the MRT station, while Grace arrived straight from home (yea nearby sia!)
After a brief wait and placing our orders for food, we sat down and were greeted by plates of good food, one after the other. Thankfully we had enough space in our stomachs to deal with the 4 crabs which Grace helped us ordered!
I've tried the food at the kopitiam before and I strongly recommend the 332 seafood outlet as it offers the yummy and tasty-looking butter crab (finger lickin' good!), as well as great chili crab and a wonderful crab beehoon!
Then, we headed over to the new K-Box near AMK library, and it was drizzling somewhat, so all of us eventually got some parts of ourselves wet regardless of the presence of the umbrellas - 'cos the umbrellas are simply too small! The K-Box was really new, and the person serving us were bemused as we apparently got high and became suakoo over the fittings, the presence of 2 LCD panels(!!!) and even a controllable air-con switch!
Well sounds like we ain't our age? And that guy thought that we haven't been to K-Box before. haha...As usual, the 'S.H.E' of our class singing their fav songs, HK with her Mayday songs, Gen and Grace with their Yang Chen Ling, HJ with her Zhang Shao Han, the guys with the irrepressible oldies to end the night...what a great nite!
Too bad I cant stay on to 'ton' the night away with all of them...how I wished I could stay back!!!! But...having a run the next day with some of the Rovers people for the hEart for Art run in school, so gonna get some rest. Went home via cab, but it still cost me 6 bucks when AMK is so near TPY?!? Can't really believe it also...
Just...gonna...sleep...
Grace! I wan the pictures!!! :D
Current Mood:
Hyper
Current Music: Ayaka - I Believe
Posted In:
S09
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?