Posted In:
Interesting...
.
By Zεηιτħ
This beauty is a fully functional machine gun with TWELVE rotating barrels and a live action trigger. Loads 12 bands per barrel for a whopping 144 rubber bands that shoot off as fast as you can turn the handle! Great fun for kids of all ages. MORE than just an amazing machine, this is a true work of art. 
Yours for oni USD$395.

I need one of these...it's the closest to the thing which I need now. Just pass me one, armskoteman...

Met Wai Kwong today on 151...Finally see him after...4 years? Wow...and he still lives near my place...Talk about trying to bump into people who live near you, I dun even bump into my neighbour Jiahui who studies at NUS too...
Is Singapore so big? Or are we just not fated to meet up? There are like a handful of friends living near me, and I can name them...uni friends like Nian Jia and Geraldine; primary school friends (and fellow prefects!) Siok Kee, Henry and not forgetting Lewis; dudes in Army like Shaun and Ed...and many many more...and those names I've put there are just living in TPY...talk about being unable to meet each other in such a small space of TPY. Hahaa...
10am lecture, again. Yawn. It's getting a little routined. Sighs.
Current Mood:
PensiveCurrent Music: Elva - Bu Yuan
0 Responses to
Something to say?