And gluing back the pieces together.
And falling apart again.
And gluing them back again.
Do the gluing work? Hmms...are bonds treasured even though you've laughed and smiled and did things silly? Are they of value even in the slightest of quarrels?
I guess not.
But anyway, we've to move on. Come back to earth.
While deep in thought, I'm busy uploading pictures to the new Rovers webbie! Ah Mu has done a great job in doing up the image mapping, and hopefully we can build from there and you guys can enjoy the new site with more pictures and info! Weiguang is also doing the same thing as me...so we can crap...while he...uhh...eats his udon *roll eyes*
And here I am, in the middle of the night, reading anime online (Naruto!) and awaiting the downloading of my precious Naruto anime...and the weekend is filled with Open House (gosh! Come and have a look!) and X-Physique with Bing Ying, Cindy and Nian Jia on Sunday!
This is gonna be a helluva of a weekend...lol!
Current Mood:
Indescribable
0 Responses to
Something to say?