Nice scare for the start of the day...to ask us to go for a viva when he has already done one. Phew, luckily we clarified the matter with him before we made our minds to go (or not?).
And he threw another stunt yesterday. No notes available.
I was online at 2230hrs and spoke to Zhansheng to check whether was it me, or was there REALLY no notes.
No notes...so I waited for another hour or so (while doing something else DOTA) and talking crap online.
And finally...still no notes! That's super crap. I was particularly pissed, so I just decided to do my project, forget about going to school the next day for his lecture, and see how it goes.
And apparently, my decision THIS TIME was correct. His lecture lasted an hour or so. His notes were only given to the year rep to photostat only yesterday. So the people who went for his lecture were sitting there (like fools) without notes, and needing to do another webcast to hear what he said again.
What a waste of time! And twice in a row!
If someone there actually fell for the 'trap' twice, he/she oughta be aggrieved. It's really being evil for the lecturer not to provide notes (yea you can dun upload it, but at least print for the class? Like what my nice GEK1022 lecturer does whenever he uploads the files late), and furthermore, to shorten the 3 hour lecture to just an hour long. What does it tell you about him as a lecturer, and to the students who had to wake up early in the morning to attend his 9am lecture?! Geez.
I totally give up on him mans...
Current Mood:
Angry
Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?