Stomp Ê Yard!

After trying to shove aside some time (and much-needed sleep) aside, I finally watched my first movie this month! Wow...the last one was Letters from Iwo Jima with Ruhui and PWC. Had a list of movies which I wanted to watch, such as TMNT, Pursuit of Happyness, etc, but I watched Stomp The Yard with Weili! Managed to catch our show in time too! Just that there was a person checking the tickets at the very same cinema...darned.

I must say that the dance scenes are pretty great to watch...something along the line of Happy Feet or Step Up, but the overall plot is simply bad to begin with. But well, at least we're entertained by the step-dancing and lovely movements they had to make.

The sub-plot of the guy chasing a girl who has a boyfriend...mans...maybe all of you out there should watch it...somehow. Teach you few tricks here and there *lol*

But overall...still passable based on the great dance movements! Plot sucks, so if you're going for a real good movie, maybe you should tune in to other movies instead :)

After the movie, we basically walked around - we had not shopped in Orchard for quite some time le, so we made our way to places like the Apple Shop @ Cine and NewUrbanMale at The Heeren. The giant screen for the iMac is uber cool! OMGosh. I think if you watch videos on it you can just chunk out your old TV if yours aint a Plasma or LCD type. It's super big and clear! Not to mention, WHITE :D



I wanna watch more movies! Pirates of the Carribean 3, TMNT, Pursuit of Happyness....the list goes on!!!!